06 Oct RE-ADVERTISMENT – CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER VACANCY
Unisa Enterprise is looking to fill the role of a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) role on a 5 Year Fixed-Term Contract. Interested parties must have the requirements indicated below:
- Master’s degree in business/ MBA
- NQF Level 9
- 10 years’ experience as a CEO or Senior Executive level experience in managing an enterprise/ organisation
- 10 years’ prior experience and background in corporate finance and transaction structuring within a reputable financial institution or corporate organisation
- 7 years’ prior experience and skills in mergers and acquisitions;
- 10 years’ prior experience in execution of business development transactions;
- 10 years’ advanced leadership and decision-making qualities.
- Experience in an academic institution;
- Investment banking experience and skills
Note: UNISA Enterprise subscribes to the principles of employment equity in its recruitment processes. Prospective employees will be subjected to competency assessments and security vetting as part of the selection process.
The advert closes 05 November 2022 before noon.
Candidates meeting the above requirements should email their CVs and academic qualifications to email@example.com
Prospective candidates who previously applied should not reapply’
Click here for the full job specification.